All businesses need employees to grow, succeed and profit. A growing employee base is also a clear sign to investors and the competition that your company’s product or service is in demand.
Employees and Staff
Brinen & Associates will collaborate with you to customize the legal framework related to hiring full- and part-time employees as well as freelancers and contract workers, including:
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Employment and independent contracting agreements
- Work-for-Hire agreements
- Services contracts
We will also help customize, craft and review other hiring documents that aid in bringing on new partners and employees who will have a say in the company. This includes:
- Employee handbooks
- Option plans (These will set the rules and regulations for equity distribution and use.)
- Equity grants (These can be modified for each issuance, especially if your company is public.)
- Other HR documents (These will establish the policies and procedures and can be tailored to your business.)
Depending on your company’s type we can make these plans work within your public offering and register them if appropriate.
Licensing and Trademarks
We also strongly advise new companies to enter the market with plans to protect their intellectual property and trademarks, while also honoring others’ brands. Our firm can craft agreements that can protect your interests as you conduct transactions with licensors or licensees, including:
- License agreements
- Distribution and production agreements
Hiring employees can be a fun process but many critical documents and protocols can be overlooked amid all the excitement. Contact Brinen & Associates to ensure your hiring documents are up to date and your processes reflect your company’s best interests.